The server was down for a week due to a dead hard drive issue. Luckily our server provider had a backup of our disk contents and fixed the issue by replacing the hard disk in the server.
Everything on server is restored to about 30 minutes before the server crashed, so you should not have lost too much.
Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused anyone.
Version 18.7 is now on the server.
- House prices now depend on the size of the house.
- Increased the time before losing your house from not visiting it from 7 to 10 days.
- Increased the maximum sell price for a house to $15,000,000.
- Fixed a bug with owning houses.
- Fixed a bug with quick strings not working if the text length in the chat was over a certain length.
- You can no longer take drugs in a duel.
- Fixed a bug with different duels happening in the same place at the same time.
- Fixed a bug with accepting a duel while sending a duel invitation.
- /info now shows if the player is in a duel.
- Chat bubbles that show certain player actions now use the same distance as player name tags are shown.
- More money based things are now based on the amount of players online.
- Added /sfh to teleport to San Fierro Hospital.
- Added /lsh to teleport to Los Santos Hospital.
- Added /lvh to teleport to Las Venturas Hospital.
In other news, the SA-MP team decided to scrap SA-MP 0.3.8 in favor of a separate server and client versioned SA-MP 0.3.DL. As of now, we will not be moving to this version unless we see widespread community adoption or until it gets merged into the main SA-MP update release.
Version 18.6 is now on the server:
- Redid the positions of the following Duel Locations:
- Duel Arena
- The Warehouse
- Meat Factory
- Grove Street
- LV Baseball Field
- Bloodbowl Stadium
- Easter Bay Airport
- Foster Valley
- Shady Creeks
- LV Police Department
- The Big Ear
- Vinewood Tennis Court
- LS Bus Station
- Linden Station
- Dry Lake
- SF Drug Factory
- Montgomery Intersection
- SF Driving School
- Conference Center
- 1v1 Crew Farm
- Angel Pine Beach
- LS Tunnels
- Palisades Pier
- Abandoned Airport
- Area 69
- Santa Maria Beach
- Increased the amount of money given for finding the money bag.
- Increased the amount of money given for killing the bonus player.
- As a reminder, a lot of things are based on the amount of players online.
- Added a few new moneybag locations.
Version 18.5 is on the server.
- Readded the Lotto Number selection.
- You can select a number from 1 – 30.
- Use /lotto [1 – 30] to select a number
- Fixed a bug with the Bonus Skin model preview where the box behind the skin shown was black instead of transparent.
- Fixed a bug where the Bonus Player event could sometimes randomly cancel under certain conditions.
- Fixed a color bug with the Redzone Messages for players that have the Screen Messages on.
- Fixed an issue with not being able to enter a house that you own.
- Other minor issues / typos fixed.
Version 18.4 is now on the server. This fixes a few issues and adds a few changes.
What’s Fixed / Changed:
- New player colors per kill.
- Fixed a bug with the lotto jackpot being higher than it should be.
- Adjusted the demand price rate.
- Reset the demand rate to the default rate.
- Fixed a bug with not being able to enter your house under certain conditions.
- Removed the Christmas Update from the server.
In other news, Version 19 is currently in development and is going to include new game play features that should keep things exciting for the future!
Merry Christmas Everyone!
The Christmas Update is live on the servers, so why don’t you join and have fun!
- Santa has lost his reindeer and is looking for them. Be nice to him and he might give you a gift. Whatever you do, don’t be naughty towards him (he is armed).
- Random gifts are spawning all over the place. Find a gift package and enjoy!
- Use /gifts for a list of current gift locations.
- Everyone spawns with a random giftbox on their head (can be disabled with /hat).
- Added more Christmas Trees than last year.
- Use /tree to receive a gift from a Christmas Tree.
- Added a huge Christmas tree to Dry Lake (/d). Credits to tabarnak for designing the tree.
- Discounts on houses for the duration of the event.
- Made the chance of receiving a better quality gift a bit more than it was during the Halloween Update.
Have a safe Christmas!
Version 18.2 includes a few fixes / changes.
- Changed the location of Class Selection to the LV Gym Interior.
- Redid all of the class selection textdraws.
- Added the Skin Gender to class selection.
- Fixed a bug with the Screen Messages sending blank chat messages for players that have them turned off.
- Fixed a few typos with achievements.
- Other Bug Fixes.
Version 18.1 is now on the server, it consists of the following:
- You can now toggle the clock inside of the HUD (above the health / armor bars).
- Turning it off will prevent your time of day on the server from increasing. Meaning you can always play during night time or day time.
- Use /display to toggle the clock on or off.
- When the clock is toggled off, use /mytime to set your time to a certain game hour. Default Game Hour: 12
- Players that have the clock off will receive hourly time updates in the chatbox.
- Having the clock on will do the same as before (time of day changes).
- Added $ks to get the player closest to you that is on any kill streak.
- Quickstrings can now be used in Nick / ID commands.
- Example: /pm $ply Hi! – Will pm the closest player to you.
- Quickstrings that can be used in commands:
- $ply – The closest player to you.
- $dmg – The player you last gave damage to.
- $ld – The player that last damaged you.
- $ks – The player closest to you that is on a killstreak.
- Fixed a bug with the Screen Messaging system redone in Version 18 sending blank messages to the chat.
- Fixed a bug with using /leave in the /cbug2 arena.
- Fixed other issues / bugs, etc.
Version 18 is here. This update changes a few things as well as adds new features.
- Added achievements.
- You will be notified when you unlock an achievement.
- Use /achievements to display your currently unlocked achievements.
- Use /achievements (Nick / ID) to view another player’s achievements.
- A list of achievements will be added shortly.
- Redid the entire vehicle loading system.
- Some vehicles have been changed or removed all together.
- Vehicles spawn with a bit more health now.
- Removed lottery number selection.
- All players are now automatically entered into the lottery.
- Use /lotto for the current jackpot information.
- Adjusted the minimum and maximum jackpot amounts.
- Increased how much the lotto jackpot increases by.
- Added a new streak named Massacre.
- Kill 15 players without dying to be on a Massacre.
Bonus Skin Event:
- A random skin ID is selected for the Bonus Skin Event.
- Like the bonus weapon, use the randomly selected skin for extra score per kill.
- The bonus skin alert will appear in a model preview unless you have model previews turned off.
- Added /bike to teleport to the Bike Arena.
- Drive-by with any vehicle classified as a bike in this arena.
- Fixed a bug with the Derby Arena with vehicle damage.
- Disabled /sit in the Drive By Arena.
- You can now buy different amounts of drugs.
- Adjusted some of the prices.
- Continued testing / adjusting of the supply / demand rate added in a prior update.
- Redid the entire C-Bug time challenge.
- Multiple players can now challenge theirself for a C-Bug time challenge at one time.
- Fastest C-Bug Time stats have been reset.
- Redid a lot of spawning code for faster spawns.
- The bonus player will no longer see the Bonus Player model preview. Instead the bonus player will just get an alert.
- Events such as the Bonus Skin, Bonus Weapon, etc. are now randomly selected by the server at different times.
- Updated chat messages for players that have Screen Messages turned off.
- Moved the Dillimore Teleport (/di) over a bit.
- Fixed an issue with clothes not saving properly.
- Removed Packet Loss from Netstats Textdraw. It’s an inaccurate SA-MP function. You can still use /info to view their packet loss (even though its inaccurate).
- Fixed a player color bug where your color could be white while on a rampage.
- Fixed a bug with menu recall at 24-7s.
- Fixed bugs that affected players that had Screen Messages turned off.
- Changed some of the colors of text on the server.
- New textdraws.
- Redid loading / saving of accounts, houses, etc.
- Fixed a bug with moving textdraw menus up and down.
- Fixed a bug with Spawn Protection in Weapon Arenas.
- Other minor bug and issue fixes / optimizations.
I’ve changed the server host to fix the issues dealing with timeouts, etc.
The new IP Address is: 188.8.131.52:13337
You can also access the server by using: server.1v1crew.com:13337